IT Service Lead
Archbishop Quigley Center
835 N. Rush St.
Chicago, IL 60611-2030
The IT Services Lead will be responsible for the management of all customer facing services (24x7x365). This is to include, but not limited to:
• Ensure achievement of all service levels in line with approved and published SLAs, in addition to ensuring all customer expectations are met or exceeded
• Ownership of all customer service requests, incidents and problems, to include the communication, escalations and ultimate resolutions.
• Ownership of all critical incidents or problems and to directly manage until customer satisfaction.
• Building of services relationship with customers and conduct service reviews with key customers
• Create or improve all service processes in accordance with ITIL and department service principles and guidelines and in coordination with the IT Infrastructure Manager / IT Director.
• Development of IT Service Management Critical Success Factors (CSF) and their associated KPIs
• Create, maintain and review performance reports to include KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
• Provide management and performance reports
Detailed Job Duties
• Perform IT Service Support Technician duties as required
• Function as IT trainer backup
• Facilitate the creation and maintenance of standardized templates for all communication, training materials or other published documentation.
• Ensure compliance of all published material or communication with applicable templates.
• Manage IT Service related vendor relationships to ensure performance meets SLAs, OLAs and quality meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
• Measure, monitor and work to decrease incident levels.
• Ensure the IT Services team actively participates in improving the use, usability and reliability of AoC IT Services.
• Enforce the compliance with all team, department and organization policies, procedures and processes
• Ensure the Services team is using all department and team tools to their fullest capabilities in order to drive efficiency and effective service.
• Function as the customer advocate in all matters related to IT Services provided by the AoC IT Department.
• Monitor each direct reporting relationship to ensure performance expectations are being met, and council team members when required.
• Manage project activities within areas of responsibility.
• Conduct continuous IT Service Improvement in all areas of responsibility.
• Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes
• Working cross functionally to maintain an accurate, up-to-date IT Knowledge base.
• Provide basic “just-in-time” training on supported AoC applications and/or hardware.
• Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide “just-in-time” training if required
• Other Duties as assigned.
• A minimum of 5 years previous IT Service Center and/or Call Center experience required
If you are interested in being considered for this opening, please visit the list of open positions on AppliTrack. Please complete a letter of interest, a profile, or submit your resume.
Thank you for your interest in the Archdiocese of Chicago.